Sunday, April 15, 2012

What I Wore


I don't normally do "What I Wore" link parties and posts but I wanted to show off the beautiful talent of my sister in law, Beth. Look at the gorgeous wrap she knit for me...I am in love! I opened this package this past week with temperatures in the 70's and I was wishing it would get cold again so I could wear it before next fall. I got my wish...today it is cool and windy and perfect for the wrap. She is an amazing knitter- I am hoping to learn from her one day. She also made my son an awesome argyle blanket that I will take a picture of and add to this post later.

So...here is the outfit:
Wrap- handmade gift from sister in law
T-shirt- Old Navy
Skinny Jeans- thrifted
Black Wedge Boots- Crocs...I know you would never guess, they have some seriously cute shoes now!
Hair Bow- from another very talented sister in law, Deb Sue, who also blogs- check her out: http://debsuescreations.blogspot.com/


Shannon



Linked Up Here:

pleated poppy

1 comment:

We love hearing from you. We read each and every comment and try our best to respond to them all as well. Thank you so much for leaving us a note :)